terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

Interdependência.

"Friday, October 10, 2008

Wearing tight collar. Waiting for some reason for getting paid some reason for my red eyes which slowly explode Waiting for some reason to get near God. Blue collar. They dont even know the reason they are here Why they exist why they need to do what they need to do. But Who Knows: White collars my collar flanel collar and my boring face grinning ragged almost burned down conciensciously speaking. All clouds over my eyes all clouds over my sunglasses my boring face against the mirror observing my Narcisism exploring scars of some soul that I expect to show up on my front,angelike but i really say Oh this is not gonna happen Not in this life.

Rafael Lemos. 11-10-08.

Arbitrary Notes Books & Co."

Publicado sexta, outubro, 10, 2008 em www.arbitrarynotes.blogspot.com
Corrigido hoje.





'Bem vindos
à re -criação-
da mansão
dos mortos;
à
onisciência.'

-"Texto de Abertura"; Rafael Lemos, outubro quatorze '08.


'in.ter.de.pen.dên.cia
sf (inter+dependente+ia2) Caráter ou estado de interdependente.
in.ter.de.pen.den.te
adj (inter+dependente) Diz-se de cada uma de duas ou mais coisas de dependência recíproca.'

'mul.ti.tude
n 1 multidão. 2 turba.'

Nenhum comentário: